Can't select mute/bypass on effects loop blocks?

The new mute/bypass option appears greyed out for Effect Loop blocks. Is this intentional?

I have my two effects loop blocks in parallel in one of my presets, and what this means is that when effects loop block 2 is bypassed, I get dry signal through that half of the signal chain. I have to add an extra gain block ahead of the effect loop (with mute/bypass enabled) just to be able to shut it off.

Can this be fixed?

can you upload a picture of the preset layout? I haven’t seen this particular issue before

So you’re trying to shut off that line completely, right? If you’re using Scene mode, you could set up a scene that turns down your Return Level completely.

EDIT: Bypassing the FX Loop blocks won’t cut off the signal, it will only let dry signal [by]pass through. Just like any other block type.

Sure. It’s very basic.

FX Loop 1 is on top path, FX Loop 2 is on bottom path:

When I click on the three dot menu for FX Loop 2, the Mute/Bypass option is greyed out:

EDIT: Bypassing the FX Loop blocks won’t cut off the signal, it will only let dry signal [by]pass through. Just like any other block type.

That was true pre-2.0.0. Now most blocks have the option to either bypass the effect (ie let the dry signal through) or mute the dry signal when the block is disabled. This is true of reverbs, delays, amp models, etc. Far as I can tell, the only block where this doesn’t apply is the FX loop.

Weird, I hadn’t encountered this yet.
If you are trying to mute an entire lane, have you tried it at the Splitter point?

I mean, yeah - I can do it there. There’s lots of solutions, especially using scene mode. But I shouldn’t have to do that, right? that’s why the Mute/Bypass functionality was added, no?