can't see cloud backups - presets in app

CorOS Version: 1.2

Describe your issue:
I backee up presets and content to neural cloud trough the cortex. cant access them trough the app. Presets are empty in the app.

Steps to reproduce your issue:

1. Step 1: create backup to cloud trough qc
  2. Step 2: create preset backup to cloud
  3. Step 3: access saved presets teough app on android device
    4: empty presets

I expected this to happen:
see my presets in the app

I have tried the following things:

• I have tried backing up again
  • I have tried using a different folder
  • I have tried

Have you contacted Neural support directly? Might be the fastest way to resolve this seeing as backups aren’t working at all for you.

Hey @hoshinator. As @epichicken already suggested, please contact our support team if you’re experiencing cloud-related issues.

However, just in case there’s a misconception: You won’t be able to see your presets on the app until you manually upload them to the cloud. Cloud backups are used to restore the content you have created in case you make a factory reset or something similar.

Check page 92 of the user manual to learn how to upload presets.

2 Likes

I am having the exact same issue. Hoshinator, did you ever figure out what your issue was? I have created 17 new captures, and 1 new preset on my QC. I click on update to backup everything to the cloud and it indicates that I was successful. However, I do not see any captures of mine in Cortex cloud. I’m adfraid to do anything and risk losing all my captures until I get this figured out. Anyone, do you have any suggestion?

Backing up your QC is not the same as uploading your captures and or presets. In order to see them in the cloud, you must select and individually upload to the cloud. Then (assuming your preset was created by you), you would need to change it to public if you want others to be able to download etc.

1 Like

Gotcha MP_Mod, thanks so much for your help! I’m good to go. Just uploaded 16 captures from my Jerry Douglas Aura pedal for all the different mic settings. If there are any dobro players out there using a fishman Nashville pickup, these are all public now.

1 Like

Updated to 1.3.x and now it works.

1 Like

And what he said :slight_smile:

1 Like