CorOS Version: 1.1
Describe your issue:
Anytime I try to upload to the cloud I get various errors.
Steps to reproduce your issue:
- Step 1 select preset, drag to cloud
- Step 2 wait
- Step 3 marvel at random errors that pop up such as, you’re not connected to WiFi (I am), or “you’re not logged in, go to settings and log in” (I am), or “that preset already exists” (it doesn’t show up in my account), or “an error occurred while connecting to the cloud: error getting product list: incorrect or empty response from server. HTTP code: 0(-1).
I expected this to happen:
No idea what to expect, never seen it actually connect to the cloud, by I assume it should upload my preset.
I have tried the following things:
- I have tried power cycle QC
- I have tried power cycle router
- I have tried reset WiFi settings
- I have tried log out/ log in account