Block Menu; can you only assign a footswitch in Stomp Mode?

That’s what I thought, sadly. I know it’s an easy narrative to say that some people love to complain just for the sake of it - especially so soon after a ‘massive’ update like 2.0 landed - but to be clear I am trying to be objective and constructive here by raising these sort of issues. But I am genuinely surprised that this sort of thing hasn’t been noticed or addressed at this stage. Surely these would be easy ‘bugs’ to fix alongside the bigger stuff in a firmware update. In the post-honeymoon period with my QC my feelings about it are much more measured; I still think it sounds fantastic, but the frustrations of oversights like this temper the enjoyment I get out of it more and more (and I am starting to realise why the salesman in the shop I got mine from actually told me he’d sold his after a while - not a good advert for the QC)

As for the changing mode workaround even that seems laden with potential for error, so not at all a silver-bullet solution unfortunately; see my post here