Banks- Copy Paste

Hi all. New to QC so figuring it out. I’ve searched here and can’t find a definitive answer but if anyone has any recommendations it would be appreciated. I came from a Kemper, where I could create a bank for each song and load it with all the sounds I needed for that particular song. I set up my QC the same way. Issue is that when I want to create a setlist with all of the banks in the order for a particular performance, I cannot seem to find a way to do this. I can copy paste each preset from each song into a new bank, but I can’t just copy paste the banks. I suspect I can’t be the only user running into this, and perhaps I’m just missing some features. Can anyone point me to how I can copy paste a bank of presets into a new setlist?

if you use the desktop editor, you can right-click (cmd+click) to copy multiple presets, then paste them into other setlists. It will give you options on where to place them when you start the paste process

I’m on a PC. Although I’ve Ctrl click as the manual instructs, it doesn’t work. I’m at my wits end. I’ve played with every combo of clicks I can come up with and the desktop editor is not working as you mention. If anyone can offer assistance it would be appreciated

Are you on the latest CorOS and CoCo versions? Just trying to think what might make a difference.
It won’t let you select multiple items at all?

Latest OS is running. Won’t let me select more than one preset at a time. I’m must be doing something dumb. Just don’t know what at this point

Finally figured it out. I was in the wrong view. Thx for the assist xush!

2 Likes