Archetype: Nolly Presets Thread

Glad you liked them!

What’s up, made a a few presets inspired by covet. They’re essentially the same tone but with little tweaks here and there.
Nero 2.xml (6.3 KB) Nero alt.xml (6.3 KB) Nero.xml (6.3 KB)
Any feedback is appreciated and if you have any tweaks you’ve made that enhances the tones be sure to send them over!

3 Likes

Have Ola’s presets been released for Nolly? I was rewatching Ola’s Nolly video and saw he had some presets but I don’t see them in my Nolly install?

No they haven’t unfortunately. You could try hitting him up for them?

I put in a support ticket asking for any potential of Ola’s presets being shared in a future update, say when the tuner comes out! That would be great.

3 Likes

Here’s a preset I made today based on Arch Echo.

Arch Echo.xml (6.3 KB)

I’ve made a tone out of each amp:
1st Amp - A warm but pristine tone based on the clean heard in “Bloom”
2nd Amp - A bright low gain crunchy tone (surprisingly good for lead playing when using OD1)
3rd Amp - A high gain rhythm tone based on “My Head Sometimes”
4th Amp - A tone capable of both lower gain rhythm and a punchy lead

Enjoy!
Let me know if you like the tones!

3 Likes

I’d love to have Rabea presets as well.

hey everyone.I use the abasi plugin. I have been hearing that nolly posted a few irs in the facebook group.can someone help me find it?

Back with more tonage.
Nick Johnston presets this time.
Light gain with the master knob slightly pushed Nick Johnston Light.xml (6.3 KB)
Much heavier gain with the master knob pushed a ton Nick Johnston Just Enough Gain.xml (6.3 KB)
Enjoy!

6 Likes

Hello everyone!
Im really struggling to get a good tesseract tone, specifically the split coil spanky rythm tones on tracks like messenger and dystopia.
Does anyone have a preset they can share? It would be really appreciated!

Hopefully this fits the criteria
TesseracT.xml (6.3 KB)

1 Like

Certainly better than what I could come up with, thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use Nero alt nearly everyday - thanks man

1 Like

Hi! Someone asked me to share a preset I made, so here are a couple of them

trivium rhythm.xml (6.9 KB)
high gain lead guitar.xml (6.9 KB)

4 Likes

Hi, the link is not working for “Untethered Angel”. Can you upload it again?
Thanks!

Nice Gain Bro.xml (6.3 KB)

^Juicy rock tone ^

2 Likes

Looking for In Flames (Clayman album, 5150) like preset. Anyone saw/made something like that ?

1 Like

I’m looking for some clean metallica or distortion, anything works for me :smiley:

Hi, Neural!

It would be great if you consider to collaborate with your artists to create a bunch of new presets for Archetype: Nolly for users like us!
I jealous a little bit because in Fortin Cali you have a kaleidoscope of artists, while in here you have only two =(

Thanx! =)

1 Like