Abasi Archetype Help

I have the Plini and the Fortin DSPs, and I recently bought the Abasi archetype. I have the audio setting exactly like my other two, but I continue to not get any sound. If I open Plini or Fortin I have no issues, but for some reason I cannot get the Abasi archetype to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Please contact support@neuraldsp.com

@davidcummings808 check if input is just chosen to 1 or 2, not both. If its put on both 1 and 2 on input in app audio settings, there will be no sound. Use the same channel, input as you have connected your guitar. On output it can be sat on 1 and 2 as in stereo, but it cant be done with the input, it has to be put up in mono, either 1 or 2 channel in app audio setting.

I believe that is the issue. Thanks for the response! My other archetypes are set to both with no issues, so maybe this one is different? Anyway thanks again for the help.

1 Like

Its worth pointing out that the behavior change when in daw, so the behavior change between when in standalone or vst. The stereo switch outside on top is turned off, greyed out in standalone when you switch to mono input in audio settings in app. But when I use this in etc Reaper Daw. If I’m not remembering wrong, I can set input to both channel in audio settings in abasi vst plugin, and the stereo button on top is then active, you can choose. Anyway the main point, the stereo switch on top is not greyed out when in Reaper daw using it as vst, but it is when in standalone. If stereo switch is not greyed out in standalone, in means you have set audio input in app to both channel.

I’m on newest update 1.1.0, that came 30 november, and its Pc I’m on. :smiley:

Are you in a Mac?

Is your Mac running Mojave? Maybe, the app doesn’t have access to the microphone.

Please, do the following to consent for apps to use the mic:

1) Select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
2) Click the icon labeled Security & Privacy.
3) Click the Privacy tab at the top.
4) In the lefthand column, click on either Camera or Microphone to manage app permissions.
5) Tick the boxes next to apps for which you’d like to grant access to the mic or cam.

1 Like