Who is Using QC for Performance? What Could it Do Better?

I am looking to “expand” to something like the above picture that I created on “pedal playground” ; I rarely stack more than 2 overdrives and it’s usually one acting as a boost, but I do like different flavors of drives.
Just to clarify the “black” Browne Protein will actually be the Browne CarbonX on my board - PP just didnt have the pedal uploaded yet.

(the forum wouldn’t let me add the photo to the previous post, sorry)

I’ve gigged with it about 10 times and love it. It keeps getting better except the tuner. Even with the new functionality it still sometimes goes to tap delay when trying to use the tuner.

I don’t use tap delay and need instant reliable access to a tuner when doing a show. Please, a GD dedicated tuner switch with nothing else. No double tap. No fancy dual use needed with the tuner, it is IMPORTANT enough for its own button.

**Edited after some reflection. When I think about it, this is the best single musical device I have ever had. I’ve played for over 40 years and I have some amazing guitars and amps. I can put my TC tuner in front if I really need to. Sometimes, when the bar is so high you become hyper about things like this.

7 Likes