What kind of pedalboard are you guys using?

Curious what power supply you have chosen?

I got the Cioks DC7. Powers the QC, wireless and my vocal pedal and also the USB on the side of the board which is great for my wireless pack. Left with one output spare which I can use to power any pedal I want to capture

I’m using a Gator aluminum pedalboard. My board lives on a stand for my DJ gigs. The QC controls the guitar, theremin and a little Moffenzeef synth.

1 Like

Hey could you send me picture of the bottom of your pedalboard? I have the same set up but I’m not sure what’s going on. My board just flashes. I thought maybe it wasn’t enough power. Thank for the help.

Finished my QC build this week!:

-Temple audio solo 18 w/iec mod and punch plate mod:

-1/4” TRS-TS feedthrough for punch plate:

-This Power supply from Parts Express w/reverse polarity adapter cable off Amazon:

-Boss EV30 dual expression pedal:
-2/ 11” flat trs patch cables:
-1/ 1/4” angle to straight 1 foot TS patch cable:
-Mono m80 Classic Flyby Ultra Backpack

Add some 3M Dual Lock to fasten pedals to board (4/ 1”x2” strips for the cortex and 4/ 1”x1.5” strips for expression pedal) and a handful of zip ties to secure cables.

9 Likes

@dotdotdarkness Where did you get your input and fx loop cables? Those look sharp!

Basic but works well for me - Morningstar selects the Scene within a preset and the QC, in Stomp Mode, turns on/off the effects. The Morningstar is set so that the Scene selected flashes so you know which Scene is active. The board is an angled Trailer Trash board.

3 Likes

Did anyone try Fender Professional Pedalboards? They look quite interesting:

This setup looks so awesome!

Thanks! I added a Cali 76 compressor behind the QC now in one of the loops

The other guitarist in the band decided to join me and now we are both running QCs on Temple Audio Duo 24’s. Cioks DC7 underneath with all ins and outs routed to the sides of the boards. Really great setup

1 Like

40x30cm 4.3kg
I made it myself from the board.

1 Like

Schmidt array

5 Likes

Did you make the cables yourself or pre-bought some?

All done myself with some really low profile pancake jacks and found some smaller XLR sockets

1 Like

Do you have a plexiglass cover over your QC in addition to the footswitch covers?

1 Like

Yes, that is correct.
It is also accident prevention.
I sometimes play on narrow stages, so.

1 Like

new board - mono 2 with club case. really nice. very simple.

3 Likes

Is that a Mission cab i see

Temple Audio Duo with all custom cables made by me.

6 Likes