What kind of pedalboard are you guys using?

Any chance of a photo of the underside?

1 Like

It’s a modified Boss BCB-1000

6 Likes

I use the same pedalboard. What did you modified? and can you share picture of modification?

@RJMiddel

i changed the inlay and used the temple audio hole size. on the back is a 1U 19" hole to mount whatever i wanna. underneath lives a ciocks dc7

9 Likes

thanks for sharing pictures of modifications

1 Like

5 Likes

I started a boutique pedalboard company because I was irritated with the standard stuff. I’ve spec’d and built my own for a pedal-board; I’ll be making another board just for the DSP.

I can only post one pic as a new member bu there are more:

I’ll post a modern-looking wooden pedalboard featuring the DSP shortly. After that, we’re taking orders :slight_smile:

Cheers

6 Likes

The inside…

Lots of GigRig power routing stuff.

4 Likes

Apologies for the late response, only just seen this! Underside pic as requested. Its a Cioks/Temple Audio Hi5 mod power supply, using 4 of the 5 outputs at 12v 500ma on parallel cables for the QC and the last output at 9v for the Shure wireless/tuner.

4 Likes

:blush: thanks man, looks neat

Here’s mine. Warwick Rockboard 3.1, a couple of Hotone Soul Press pedals for expression. Original power supply for QC and simple 1spot for other stuff. Considering Cioks DC7, but then again this works well so why bother.

6 Likes

This looks great. I‘m also thinking about using the Cioks to power up the QC on my Pedalboard. I just can‘t find the parallel cables you might need. How did you solve this, where did you find the 4-way parallel cable to connect 4 outlets of the Cioks to the Quad Cortex? Any advice would be appreciated, this looks like a great solution! Thanks and best regards, Thomas.

1 Like

Aloha! What you’re after is 3x the Parallel Adapter cables. 2 of them to use up four outlets, with the 3rd to link those two cables to one final power cable. You can find them on a bunch of different outlets like Thomann or Sweetwater and the like (not sure where in the world you’re based!)

1 Like

Hello Corinne, this is awesome! Thx for your super-fast reply and of course for the advice: that helps a lot! Thomann or any other Musicstore in Germany should be fine then, as I live in Wolfsburg, Northern-Germany. All the best, take care.

Templeaudio Solo 18
Cioks Hi5 Mod
Quad Cortex
Boss EV30

27 Likes

Looking cleannnnnnnnnnnn

Have same board, how did you fix the QC to it?

Couple of strips of velcro. Works well. Just don’t cover the air vent. With this board, when QC is positioned like this, the vent is directly above a hole in the board.

1 Like

I use 3M Dual Lock tape. Little pieces of that on every corner is more than enough to hold it tight in place.

1 Like

Last piece of the jigsaw arrived today - Rockboard Tres 3.1 wired to work off the mains or battery power pack

7 Likes