What kind of pedalboard are you guys using?

It’s web browser application, (html and javascript, it can handle midi for years now).
I’ve host it on free platform, you can see my configuration now : Midi XXX
Basicaly the onexplayer host the application and reaper, and is just plug on the quad cortex with USB.
I use midi message from the QC to send to the application, and it map the message for the action linked in the application.

2 Likes

Really excited about this setup.

Gear being used:

• Pedalboard - Temple Audio Duo 24
  • QC
  • Eventide H90
  • Boss sy-1
  • M-Audio Ex-P
  • Ciocks DC7

Absolutely love the QC, and it sounds fantastic with the H90.

2 Likes

Looks great and I bet it sounds great too. I put the CIOKS with the Crux on my pedalboard and have been really happy with it.

1 Like

Are there any more QC pedalboards on other sites? I’m looking for more examples.

“Neural DSP Quad Cortex Official Usergroup” on Facebook.

No. Just no. I never want to use Facecrook ever again.

I’ll give up and end it there. Thanks anyway for the help.

1 Like

Haha! I left Facebook about 7 years ago and have never looked back. But I have to admit I met a lot of nice people on it. Some are still my personal friends.

2 Likes

What type of case is this? The case looks really interesting; what is the grand?

Its from Boss, i font remeber the modelname

Have you tried the google image search with “quad cortex pedalboard”? It’s always worth a try if you have no problem with scrolling a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m looking more so for places like this where I can see an ever-growing list of them while not missing out on the prior ones and interact with people.

Hey man, just wanted to reach out and ask how I’m the world you got your QC to stay put on the top shelf of the Holeyboard like that!

I actually just got a Holeyboard with the same plan as you had originally, I quickly realized the inputs/outputs don’t quite fit correctly so I’m trying to find a decent way to make it work still. I GOTTA know how you did that without zip ties!

read your post and dual lock tape is the best. rock solid

1 Like

Update my pedalboard with two small expressions.

I’ve explain lot of things in this thread : My geeky pedalboard | The Gear Page

4 Likes

Hey man just saw your message. I just used 3 very long strips of Velcro. Lol i promise you that it is on there solid. Takes a lot to rip it off of the board lol.

3 Likes

For those of you with a Temple Audio board and a Mission Engineering expression pedal, how did mount your Mission expression pedal to the board?

I wanted to use the quick release plates from Temple but I’m not sure how to use them with this pedal. I removed the rubber feet and thought I could just use the screws only to put the bottom plate back on but the screws don’t go back in all the way without the rubber feet so the plate is loose.

I’m sure I’m missing something but if you or anyone else can let me know, I’d appreciate it!

3M Dual lock is the magic. It is used like you would velcro but is way stronger. Many people use this an trust it to hold very expensive electronics. I highly recommend its use.

1 Like

I simply unscrewed the feet and screwed the Mission Pedal directly through the holes in the Temple Audio Board with the screws from the Pedal.
The holes in the pedal board are exactly the same distance as the holes in the mission pedal.
You just have no way to freely position the pedal on the board, which was not a problem for me.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for your reply and suggestion. I thought about trying to do that myself actually but hadn’t gotten there yet. That may be the way to go although with so many Temple boards and Mission pedals out there, I assumed there would be another way.

I also thought about getting shorter screws so that I could remove the rubber feet but still be able to screw the bottom panel back on all the way and then use a couple of quick release plates to attach it to the board. Thanks again for your suggestion. It may be the way I end up going.

Good to know, thank you!

1 Like