What are your favourite pedals to pair with QC?

What kind of pedals are you guys pairing with your QC?

Surely not the stuff you’re looking for, but the only pedal I use with the QC is the Peterson StroboStomp HD.
The built-in tuner is ok, but this is by far the best tuner I ever had.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I agree. I only have the QC and the Meris LVX right now. I had a strymon BigSky and Volante in the loop previously but realized I didn’t need them because the QC covered that ground pretty well. But the LVX satisfies that itch for some of those weird ambient delays and sounds. Tbh I’m still learning my way around it. There may come a time where the delays are built up enough in the QC not to need anything else. But until there’s things like a multitap, reverse, glitch type delay, I think the LVX is staying

5 Likes

I‘ve got two pedal on my QC. A Boss SY200 (should be obviouse, why) and a Hotone Omni AC for accoustic simulation. You could get get some decent captures for accoustic simulation but for me it is easier to be able to tweak the fx and don‘t have to work with several capture.

6 Likes

Digitech FreqOut.

I can live without it, but it’s nice when playing at low levels.

2 Likes

Im using an Origin Cali76 compressor on my board with my QC. Just feel at the moment, the built in compressors don’t come close to this

2 Likes

Where’d you get the skin?

1 Like

The only one I use is the NeoVent Ventilator 2 that sounds better than the QC Leslie.

2 Likes

Happy Cortex Skins

1 Like

3 leaf audio octavbre and source audio c4. Waiting for decent analog octaver model, so I can make room for my Cali76.

3 Likes

I just added my Kingsley Page TS Custom to the front of the QC last night and it sounds (and feels) great. I use it as a push - not a drive. It may just the placebo effect - but it sounds ‘rounder’ and fuller. Loving it.

1 Like

I plug into a Wampler Ego Compressor Mini (always on). Out of there to the QC input. I captured my RC Booster always-on setting and was able to take it out pf the board.

I also have a keeley modded TS in the 1st loop.

Very happy with the sound!

2 Likes

Hey Chris … for me germanium fuzz and univibe
Using the 1968 kingtone new version and dominion fuzz. LVX in the loop.
Very happy with this set up :+1::+1:

1 Like

Peterson Strobostomp HD, Boss OC-5 Octave. I’ll also be connecting my Aeros looper and a TC Helicon Voicelive 2 to my rig.

1 Like

This week the Earthquaker palisades or the Angry Charlie V2 or the Leqtiue mat. It’s an aggressive TS type pedal with more gain in it. Going to try my JHS all American it’s a rat pedal they don’t make anymore or the very reasonable ratified by cmatmods. So far my fuzzes aren’t sounding as good as I think they should although it could be the amp sims I’m choosing or maybe the fuzzes. The fuzzes sound great with my amps though. Idk haven’t fooled with it yet. Next will be a compressor and the next drive may be idk yet tbh.

1 Like

Update: I was able to find a work around for my Boss OC-5. Thus it has been removed and sold! QC continues to impress me, so glad I went this route! :grinning:

2 Likes

I hear ya. I had dozens of pedals. I’ve sold all but 5. Don’t need em. Feels great.

1 Like

Just an H90

8 Likes

I am about to pull the trigger on one of these, loving the idea of having all my amps at my disposal on a foot modeller that sounds incredible. I do have a lot of Fuzz pedals that I do use. Any more experiences with fuzz pedals going into the QC? I use Fuzz Faces and Tone Benders for lead tones so wanted to know if that will work since I will probably not be able to capture them.