Trial Versions Still in iLOK?

Hello, I just bought two plugins. After I noticed that I still have the trial versions in the iLOK program. Do I need to do anything to clean this up? If so, how do I remove? Or do I just let them sit and ignore… I just never noticed this before is all.

My iLok account looks the same. It’s going to look worse soon because I’m trying out a few more DSP plug-in’s while trying to decide on one. I’m not sure if you need to or even if you can do anything about these entries, but you can hide them. I don’t remember at the moment how to do that - it might be a right-click menu.

What’s worse is that even after un-installing these plugins, if you decide not to buy them, a lot of things are left behind & Logic or other daw’s hit those left-overs from previous installs when they start up, and iLok stops & prompts you to authorize them. Really annoying. I haven’t found a clean way to in-install them on my Mac so I have to go hunting through the file system to manually delete these leftover files.

1 Like

If it’s normal, I’ll just ignore it. I just thought it was odd, because I bought them. The two trials have not ended yet. But when they do end, and I get prompts to buy them, when I already bought them… that will be odd. I’m not sure what’s expected.

OK, what I did was deactivate the trial instance of the plugin for each (the two you see in the pic above) and then I was able to hide them. So now I only see my purchased and activated plugins. Which I expect will be fine as is.

So, I think I am good now :slight_smile: I was afraid to do the deactivate because I thought it might mess up my purchased version. But it seems OK.