Touchscreen Not Responding

The touchscreen on my QC has become totally unresponsive after sitting in a box for a month. It was working after the last update because I messed with some of the new blocks before putting it away.

I imagine a factory reset would fix the problem but I can’t do that without using the touchscreen which just happens to be frozen. I have already tried the standard suite of troubleshooting moves, cycled the power, tried a different preset, etc.

I have already contacted support but I am a little desperate since I need to use my QC at a gig tomorrow. Can anyone help me with this or am I stuck waiting for support to get back to me?

It’s always a good measure to email support so that they can log the issue and hopefully provide resolution. There could be multiple variables and they will help narrow down the source of those issues.

Probably already tried this but I would unplug everything but the power supply. Make sure you are using the stock one provided by Neural. Click on every footswitch and turn the controllers on them. Maybe something got stuck. And as @MP_Mod already suggested, reach out to support.

1 Like

Any luck getting your QC up & running? Seems like it would be almost impossible to do anything if the screen goes out entirely. Other modelers like Helix have a combination of switches you hold down at boot-up to do a reset or other diagnostic functions. I wonder if the QC has anything like this?

1 Like

You hold switches A and H on the QC while booting up to enter Recovery Mode, but then you choose your options on the screen. I’m afraid that probably won’t help in this case. Worth a try tho

1 Like