Thomann delivery

Heck! That would mean mine should be delivered soon, too. Let’s see what the customer service says now that I asked for a partial delivery

06.01 not 06.02, pardon

Any update on delivery from Thoman this week? I am curious if they shipped units which are ordered in February 2021.

Sorry for the late answering. I ordered mine on 28th December 2020.

Order 17.02. Today Thomann told me via chat that the expected date is always 13.07.
I was unable to get any further information on the deliveries in progress.
It’s all placed under the secretary of state :rofl:

Hi, I ordered on 02/13, the shipping date is the end of June.
I hope they won’t postpone the shipment :slight_smile:

I am 221 on Thomann list. So it is assumed they will receive in June 150/200 pieces at least, as my order is expected for 13.07.

Meanwhile there are people in England who placed their orders in mid March and had their QC two weeks ago.

Just to talk about injustices

it’s a product Marco. there is a lot more demand then products.

yes but it is not the same for everyone, someone expects much more …

Any one received the QC from ProMusicTools already ???

announced today:
New resupply date: 13.08.21

From ProMusicTools or Thomann?when did you ordered?

Price has increased…now it’s 1849€
I wonder if that’s a strategic way to stop people from canceling their preorders…

1 Like

That is only for new orders so the waiting list will probably not change due to the raised price.

thomann 27.3.21

I also got delay mail for the 4th time now.
Ordered 22.02.2021 and date is postphoned from 13.07 to 16.07 so that is not hugh difference.
Lucky me.

Hi! I ordered 02.02.21 and I will receive 10.09.21. What is it and how does it work? Thomann!!! :open_mouth:

Thomann’s communications are probably not very accurate. I received the email that my delivery scheduled for 13.07 has been postponed to 16.07. I don’t think this makes much sense.

I canceled my order at Thomann because I ordered on 12th of May at ProMusicTools and they send it to me yesterday! Yes indeed. Ordered on 12.05.2021 and send to me at 31.05.2021! I will receive the unit tomorrow or Friday.

I think I am a lucky guy and I am so excited.

3 Likes

Awesome! I was a bit skeptic about the time estimates by Promusictools, but it seems like they keep their promise. Too bad I only placed a pre-order with Thomann…

1 Like