Stomp mode not effecting Scenes

Ive noticed that if you are in a Scene mode and switch to stomp mode and turn off a drive block you had engaged (for example) then if you switch back to Scene mode that drive will be turned off in that scene if you recall it again. It would be better, I think, to have a scene selected and able to switch certain blocks in that scene on and off without effecting the originally programed scene.

Fractal calls that function “scene revert”. This has been requested various times on this forum … I hope this will be implemented soon. I’m anxiously awaiting the 1.04 update, let’s see what they have in store for us … ?

Cheers, Todde

1 Like

Helix also has a great way of handling this. All settings are universal to all scenes until you break a parameter to be scene based.

1 Like

Yep. This is a must for live performance

1 Like

Perfect @harencorey ,

I think is so important conserve the original scene. We need to reclick the same scene (or in the worst case select a other scene and return to the first), and had the original scene, without the stomp changed block “on flight”.

Thanks!

Supposedly in the upcoming 2.0 update we’ll be able to select the scene revert behavior

2 Likes

That would be great. +1 for this!

1 Like

Very good suggestion!

1 Like