Send/Return

For acoustic guitar i have been using a Grace Design Alix pre amp with the input socket going to the QC send/return to use EQ and reverb. The input block was set to return 1 and the output set to send 1. Was working fine. I have done nothing except apply the recent update and now i get no sound from the PA when trying to use the send/return. Did anything change in that update related to the send/return?

Hi @martindavidson261170 , sorry to hear you are having issues with your send/return etc.
For future reference, the firmware release notes indicate what has been updated and can be found here:
https://neuraldsp.com/news/coros-1-4-1-is-now-available

This past update was for general bug fixes and S/R wasn’t listed within the release notes therefore I would say no changes have been made in that area. I would check your cabling and splitter/mixer settings (if used) as that is the primary areas where problems are found. Also review the I/O page for settings that may have changed. I personally use my send/returns frequently and have not noticed any changes currently.

If you are unable to determine the cause of your issue, please email support@neuraldsp.com and they can work with you to resolve your issues.

1 Like