Screen protector

yeah, it´s a cheap extra safety + i´ve seen lots of people just get a screen protector and have it since day 2 of owning it so it´s safe to say a lot of users have them but don´t ask or talk about it so maybe the reason there´s been no issue with it is that most people have the iniciative to get a screen protector themselves

1 Like

Thankfully I’m a basic bitch who keeps his QC on his desk (at least until the desktop editor releases) so I don’t have to worry about this.

Could someone give me the measurements to make an acrylic protector?

Anyone happen to know what size the nut is on the footswitch posts?

15 inch i think but why not measure it yourself… seems like the first and simplest step if you are gonna build a protector yourself

yes, unfortunately my qc is not with me yet!

I use the screen protector made by Chad Boston of GearByCeba.com and its great. Highly recommended.

Going on three years with mine Skeen, no issues.

2 Likes

FWIW, I think going with an established company already (i.e. Skeen, GearByCeba) is the best way to go and it’s worth any exchange rate / wait time.

If you’re like me, though, and have access to proper tools to make said screens and covers, this little mock-up might be helpful for you (I’m no graphic designer by any means, but you get the gist).

This could also be of use if you wanted to try your hand at using a protective cover intended for another device, such as a tablet or something, but I honestly wouldn’t recommend that. Go with something designated specifically for the QC; otherwise, anything else, success or fail, is on you. Good luck! :slight_smile: