Scene Mode: allow a second step on the active scene’s footswitch to return to the prior scene

Scene Mode: allow a second step on the active scene’s footswitch to return to the prior scene.

Example:
Scene B = Chunk (my main dirty patch)
Scene D = Hans Yolo (Wet lead with delays)

If scene D is active, and I arrived there from Scene B, stepping on D again would return me to the prior Scene from which I came.

I think this would come in handy as a reversion toggle especially where you’re deep in the heart of battle on stage.

There are other threads here with similar requests that makes me think this could be doable via programmable foot switches. second press
I had a setup with this functionality before, and it’s hard to break old habits lol. It works better for me in live situations because I’m not hunting switches

1 Like

Couldn’t find the others based on what I was looking at… but that makes total sense that other dudes would want that sort of additional functionality.

1 Like

I have a midi control pedal that can have the switches assigned to different functions like ‘previous’ ‘toggle’ ‘double tap’ ‘hold’ etc. It would be nice if the QC were capable of this :smiley:

A second press of the switch does nothing now, so adding a second press 'previous scene ’ function seems legit to me :sunglasses:

Totally man. I had a Morningstar in an HX Stomp rig. Should have kept it but the goal with my QC boards is to keep it to the QC and run all our tunes as individual patches in scenes. Then I can dump em into a setlist with all the correct effects I used in the older bigger rigs and on the recordings.

1 Like

Dude my eyes missed the link in this. I went and mentioned this in the other thread. Would love it.

1 Like