Replacement wall wart

Hey All,
I was wondering if anyone has found an equivalent replacement wall wart adaptor for the QC?
I simply want to put a backup in my bag in case the one that came with it dies.

Right now I have no intention of changing the type of power supply. Everything works great for me like it is.

Has anyone found one? I would love a link if you did, thank you!

I like the GlobTek PS from Digi-Key: 1939-1233-ND

Was less than $25 shipped and comes with assorted tips etc., use the larger yellow tip and insert half way then verify with multimeter for polarity. Note, I didn’t have any ground related noises so not sure if it resolves that but it is grounded and very robust. You will need a standard PC power cable etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I noticed that there are laptop style adaptors out there (like this one). It doesn’t say anything about the reverse center though. I guess if the specs match it shouldn’t matter if its a wall wart or a laptop style.
I asked Support (who answered so quickly) but they said, just buy your own with the same specs. I am surprised there is not a list of approved power supplies. I even see the folks using other style bricks etc having difficulties. I do miss the IEC cable…

What do you guys this of this one? Wall Wart replacement for QC
Seems like it should work. I know enough about electronics to be dangerous, and I dont want to screw up my device just trying to power it. Hard time finding a negative center.
What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance!

Triad Magnetics WSU120-3000-R is another option, can get from digi key or Arrow electronics .

3 Likes

Awesome, and thank you for suggesting this.
Here is the LINK for it Triad Magnetics WSU120-3000-R

2 Likes

I got his one to integrate into my Temple board:

Been working like a champ

I bought this also and it’s been working great! Welcome BTW!

I bought one too, based on all the positive feedback it’s received. I’m looking forward to using it. My FRFR cab buzzes like crazy while powering on the QC and I’m curious to see if this resolves the issue. Otherwise, I have to wait until the QC is powered up all the way before turning on my FRFR speaker cab.

Thanks for the recommendation sukecerulo.