Quad Cortex Wish List

+1 on the global pitch shifter!

Also looking at Hybrid mode - looks super useful but only two out of the three possible combinations are specified (Preset + Stomp; Preset + Scene). A Scene + Stomp mode would work brilliantly for my use as I stick to one preset per song, and switch between scenes. Having that plus the ability to hit stomp buttons would be perfect.

3 Likes

I think hybrid you can mix the 3 modes as long as the 4 are in the same group
So stomp top scene bottom
You cant set swiches individually yet
They have to stay in the same group

3 Likes

Great - if thatā€™s the case then all good! Cheers Sean.

I hope that it can add a spdif output for reamping and sending digital singals
I know that axe fx iii and kremper have that

A global amp feature. Being able to tweak an amp to a room for gigs and having it update for all presets that use that amp.

2 Likes

Being a bass player Iā€™d love to see some SWR and Eden amps added.

Also Iā€™d love to see a Marshall 8100 added as well as maybe some Randall amps too! Friedman Double JJ,

Mimiq doubler effect
EHX bass balls
Bass whammy pitch shifting like the 5th up\octave up
Atmospheric reverb (could be what interstellar reverb is)

1 Like

Accoustic simulator, for both guitar and bass?

Something like a piezo simulator. I thought it was quite useful on my line 6.

3 Likes

The Acoustic sim is coming just not at
Launch Doug said they are intrested in that but they have a full plate at the moment

3 Likes

thatā€™s good to hear!
I understand the ā€˜ā€˜plate is fullā€™ā€™ right before lunch :stuck_out_tongue:

Good news on the acoustic simulator !

I thought I would add this to the list:

Feedback Simulator ala Digitech FreqOut

Iā€™m not sure if this has been mentioned yet.

2 Likes

I would really love and wish for a effect like the momentary kill switch like the middel footswitch In the new octave pedal," the third man tripplegraph from copper sound" .

Its such a cool effect

1 Like

+1 As of right now the digitech freqout will be the only extra pedal iā€™ll need to run (aside expression). It would be amaaaaaazing if they could bake it in so i can simplify my setup

2 Likes

Just thought of one more.

Boss made a digital delay\sampler pedal

This would be a cool addition or just The sampler part. Like being able to sample 2-3 seconds like retuning a string after playing it. That way when the stomp is triggered it would trigger the sample that you recorded.

1 Like

Isnā€™t that just a delay hold function like with the AX-FX?

2 Likes

Itā€™s a little similar to the hold function, but not exactly the same.
I guess that main difference is being able to trigger what you sampled at any time just by turning the effect on.
Here is a vid of the pedal.

1 Like

Ah, ok, that will surely be possible with the upcoming looper.

1 Like

SWEET!!!
Many thanks! I canā€™t wait until November!!!

since the device will be on Wifi, can I cast the screen to my chromecast and have a humonguous gig view?

Not sure if itā€™s come up on the forum already but as a Kemper user, who hasnā€™t been that impressed with itā€™s effects section, Iā€™d really love to have some world class effects in the QC since Iā€™m already confident the amp tones are going to be amazing.

So as far as effects pedals go, it would be super sweet to have anything and everything Strymon.

And since weā€™re basically talking about a small computer in a way, Iā€™d love to have some of my favourite VSTā€™s there also, like ValhallaDSP and FabFilter stuff.

Also for the cab section it would be amazing to have something like the STL Libra to merge multiple IRs.

2 Likes

Are you sure, that the big volume knob can be free assigned to desired outputs? I wound like to assign it to output 3 and 4, thats my FRFR. The outputs 1 and 2 are for the FOH and should stay fixed.