Quad Cortex Live Gigs 2
For live gigs, I’d really like to have Set List done in a very smart way.
Example: the Helix Floor (I’m not familiar with other products). You have the ability to have multiple set lists - I used this for different types of venue. Not too bad, especially if using the PC to organise. However, it’s not ideal, as you need to create a duplicate of each preset in any set list you create. And then you need to have a smart work flow to make sure any edits you make get replicated to any other set list… blah blah. In the end, functional, but a PIA and takes up too much room.
Here’s an idea that is much smarter - would like to see Neural do it this way.
Maintain presets/rigs/scenes in the current banks and presets as they exist today.
Create a Set List View.
- Allow us to create multiple set lists with nearly as many songs as we want, in any order we want, using any free form names we want.
- Each would then simply point to the Preset we want to use for it.
- Allow scroll up and down to simply scroll through the set list and keep the view (set list, scene, stomp, rig) we prefer
- this would take nearly no space at all.
- All presets would only exist once - big saver on many ways
- Would work for this who use very few presets during a gig
- Would work for those who use loads of them.
- Allows for custom set lists depending on the venue or evening…
How is this handled with Kemper or Fractal?