Quad Cortex repair center

Hello,
A general question. If I need to send my QC in for repair does it go directly to Netherlands or is there a service center in California perhaps I heard about?

Nick

If you bought your QC from Sweetwater, I’m pretty sure they handle their repairs in-house.

Also, there is a store in the Sacramento area that is considering taking on NDSP (not at liberty to say who, yet). They have their own repair center so I assume they would do QC repairs. I’d guess that it depends on NDSP’s policy for repairs. I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

That would be great. I am only an hour south of SAC. Then again, I hope I never have to get a repair! :wink:

My buddy is the Guitar Dept. Manager. I just texted him to ask about the status of their distributorship. I’ll let you all know what I find out.

With the QC being such a hot item, I’m surprised that they don’t have dealers all over the states. I assume that NDSP is limiting their dealers…not sure why.

1 Like

NDSP is relatively small, probably they’re trying to scale up safely without taking on more than they can handle

1 Like

Very good point, Xush. I hadn’t cosidered that.

1 Like

Neural DSP is located in Finland

1 Like

Currently, all repairs are completed in Finland at NDSP’s HQ.

1 Like

Sweetwater doesn’t handle repairs themselves. They have a few extra QC units on hand to swap out in case you need to send one back to them.

1 Like

I heard back from my pal. They are on hold with becoming QC dealer until after the move to their new location. Sounds like they’re still planning on it, though. If Sweetwater is not doing QC repairs, I’m sure it would be the same story here.