Quad Cortex Amp & Effects list

Personally, I’m tired of the “virtual soldering iron” approach to deep editing. If I want to add saturation, don’t force me to figure out that the fetzer feedback capacitor value should be lower, just give me a freaking saturation control. Yes, I get that there is more than one way to add saturation in an amp circuit but my point is that for anyone but the biggest amp geeks, it’s a lot more productive to offer behavioral controls than circuit-based ones. That’s why your guitar has a tone control, not a “RC shunt”.

For that matter, when can we get over the whole concept of aping tube amps and just manipulate the signal? Rather than differentiate between amps and fx, just take a functional approach and create a chain of gain stages, filters, modulations, and delays. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I note the list from Feb has a Fumble Amp which seems to have disappeared from the Sept List … Why !!! and can we have a Timmy Pedal , and a Zendrive !!

eventually, I’d like to see a Revv Generator 120 there. TBH I like the list already, its just an amp I’d like to play :stuck_out_tongue:

Will there be a reverse delay effect on the QC?

2 Likes

Hello,

Is this list current? It has been 2 years since it was created, just wondering :slight_smile:

Thanks.

https://neuraldsp.com/news/quad-cortex-factory-capture-list?gclid=CjwKCAiAprGRBhBgEiwANJEY7ICUKtjA8Xq-WVoXWvQQo5y6Vb1pZXrv8hc9lNqCKKp3KgAOiSwDiBoCu4YQAvD_BwE

This is the list

1 Like

Thank you @danimaetrix

@danimaetrix , thanks for posting the current capture list documented. For current amps, cabs, drives and FX etc., please download and reference the current QC manual: Quad Cortex User Manuals

1 Like