QC 'Compare' function

Wanted to check this doesn’t exist before I add a Feature Request for this; is there a ‘Compare’ function to use while editing? I realise you can Undo and Redo changes, but this only helps you compare one change to a preset at a time (for example changing just the drive of a distortion pedal)

It would be really good if you could make a multiple changes to multiple devices within a preset and then be able to compare the new sound after those changes have been made to the previous saved state of the preset…

I don’t think this capability exists exactly as you describe it. As you point out, you have Undo/Redo. You also have the option to make changes across scenes and compare them. Or, you can copy a preset, modify the copy, and flip back and forth between the original and copied presets for comparison. Due to the fact that you can kind of execute this sort of thing using existing capabilities, I would think this feature request would be low priority but there is no harm in requesting it.

Ah, good suggestions as a workaround though - but it would be a bit easier to have a single and simple ‘Compare’ button to press…

1 Like