so… coming from kemper, boss gt-1000, axe fx… diving into the quad I have the following problem:
- I usually play a whole gig with 4 different sounds. call em high gain lead, rythm, crunch, clean/funstuff fx
- quad into frfr/straight FOH
- if I switch now presets, there is a delay
- use scene mode
- i dont know how to copy different presets to one scene without having to rebuild them (again total differenz amps, blocks, etc) in other words I use completly different amps, speaker IRs for the sounds and was not able to rreplicate(copy paste all 4 presets into one scene)
- the clean tone (shimmer in the pic) is using all blocks and is totally differenz from all the other sounds but I need it in my one scene
I watched all the videos on youtube and went trough the manuals.
how can I seemlessly using these 4 sounds for my gig without delay switching between them?