Plugins on Cortex

Add NDSP plugins to cortex

Curious why is this a feature request…isn’t this already in their backlog. Quad Cortex FAQs

1 Like

Yes, i know about that. But it would be a huge step to get theese sounds (specific the paralax and bass plugin) i really adore the sub mik from the bass plugin.

2 Likes

That’s the plan. Neural have even said they would.

Man I feel you. I still have a rather complicated workaround. But basically the possibility to run Parallax live with own enhancements was the reason I got it. So I’m too looking forward to it SO HARD

2 Likes

Hi hope that the plug in will not be paid,because if yes, in the future we will have just plug in to buy and not a machine ,with out the right contents and update. I hope that with next up dete they will give a strong signal that they are working to give us the machine they promised us in human time, because for now, at an excellent level, we only have the amp and neural capture sector, in terms of effects and programming skills we are still at unsuitable levels.

PUUUUUUUSH!!! :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe we should give this a push, now that some of us have available votes.
For me, it would be a really unique feature to be able to load the Neural Plugins on the QC.

1 Like

not sure it really needs one, this and the desktop editor are definitely in production - I’d probably use my votes elsewhere on features that haven’t been acknowledged yet. Never know though…

Ah ok, might be the case.