Pitch shifter need help

I placed the pitch shifter in one of my Presets and it worked great Down one semi tone and wa-la I’m tuned down a half a step. Since the first time, every other patch I try this in and the guitar just sounds completely out of tune. I am completely at a loss to understand why. Exact same settings but completely different results.

Do you have more than one line of blocks? I had that issue and the nonshifted tone was on the second line so I had both. It worked out to a 5th and sounded cool, but not what I was after. Other than that make sure the mix is 100 and that its at the beginning of the chain.

good luck

Im having this issue and I tested with one line on a straight DI and the same issue. Did you ever figure it out?

Make sure you aren’t listening or hearing your guitar acoustically, that has thrown a few people off due to not having experiences with pitch shifting. Otherwise IMO it works perfectly.

Yeah once I used headphones it was gone. Lol feel like a total noob. Kinda baffling how much resonance comes from the guitar, have to say.

1 Like