Phantom Input on Return Jack 1

Any time I insert my headphones it thinks there is a cable attached to return 1. Do your units do the same? Wondering if I should send this back to Sweetwater.

No, my unit doesn’t! HW sense problem? You should send the issue to support@neuraldsp.com.

1 Like

Cool, thanks. I just submitted a ticket a little bit ago and they just responded. Appreciate you replying.

Same here but without insert the headphones… what did the support tell you?

Hi there. I have the same problem and it still persists after core update 1.1 just now… :thinking:

Same for me, the firmware did not fix the bug

hey all. unfortunately they stopped responding to my emails after I sent a few replies with all the details they needed. I ordered mine through Sweetwater and worked out getting a replacement through them. I waited for the most latest batch to come through and just recently got the replacement. This new unit works great with no issues. I hope you all have better luck with support than I did.

Support told me it’s a graphics bug and will be fixed in an upcoming update … your problem is slightly different, however I don’t think it’s just a graphics bug.

The Problem still persists after update to core 1.2.0
:frowning:
Could someone pleas confirm that?

Thats annoying!

Greetings!

Same problem here. I sent a new request to the support in order to clarify the situation because I expected the bug (considered only graphic) to be solved quickly.

I can’t replicate the issue, I would suggest opening a ticket with NDSP to resolve if needed.

Hi there,
this is the proof that this issue is NOT a pure software issue as stated by Neural!
There are at least different maybe buggy hardware revisions out there.
If I experience more secrecy from Neural in the future I consider to return my device to
my local seller!
I ask Neural to more play with open cards in the future or my trust will fade to black!!!

Hi Waterbound!

Thank you for this valuable Info!!!

1 Like

Hi there! :neutral_face:

After seeing that CorOS 1.2.1 does not solve this problem I deceide to
get my unit exchanged if the next update does not fix it!

Greetz to all!

some time ago I saw that on facebook other users complain about the same problem … since the socket is always the same “Ret1” I think it can actually be a software bug, because otherwise if all the jacks have the input sensor why only would the Ret1 break? In any case, we hope that with the next update the problem will be resolved.

@JbrNQC @Marco2073 - Hey!
Any users that experience the phantom input on return jack 1: it should only be a UI issue and should not affect the port’s functionality. If you’re having any issues with the port, please contact support@neuraldsp.com

The UI issue will be resolved in a future update.

2 Likes