Online Quad Cortex Content

But we’ll still see loads of “How do I ____?” posts after release. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Haha true that!
But you know, manly man don’t read manuals

1 Like

this will be epic IMO… I have certain pedals I want to use in my presets without any amp/cab as part of the capture.

can’t wait to actually get it in my hands!

2 Likes

For those of you that, like me, that don’t have a Kemper, could taste a bit of this process of capture / profiling / etc. by downloading the GE Labs app by MOOER that allows you to capture preamps, amps, cabs and pedals and shows you the connections for doing so.

1 Like

Then what kind of men complain about availability of manuals? :thinking:

1 Like

Nerdy nerd nerds.

2 Likes

There must be a perception that everybody plays or listens to metal.

These demos sound like 6 lawnmowers fighting to the death.

I can get these sounds with $50 distortion pedal and no one in the audience could tell the difference.

What I can’t do is tell is what any of these amp models sound like because the gain is turned up almost full and probably has 2 distortion pedals in front of it.

I guess Heavy Metal or Death Metal or whatever it’s called this week must be big in Finland.

2 Likes

You’re not the only one, I too would like to see some clean and edge of breakup presets and hear some of the dynamics of pick attack. All I’ve seen is super clean Cory Wong stuff and heavily distorted presets, none of which I use.

3 Likes

I could complain the same about bass, not a lot of bass content.
But I understand the choice, metal and high gain guitar is a very important market for Neural.

I’m sure there will be bucket loads of content out there with everything from very clean to very high gain guitar and bass.
For now, given the delays and all, I bet they are just sticking to what made Neural.

I set the start time in that video for Timo’s playing which was inspiring at lower gain and edge of breakup… he’s such an expressive player… and the QC just gave him the perfect tone.

@mista335 and @deevoe did you check it out?

timed to begin when Timo does his segment… low gain and edge of breakup.

Do you know what amps these are supposed to be?

I am a Kemper user and have been more into mid gain and edge of break up tones, so far. I regard it more as an advantage that hopefully the QC will not only will be capable to do this on a same level but also that from what I hear it is “specialized” (??) on high gain tones. This is an area that I haven’t been into that much, so far, and I would love to get inspired to implement such tones into my recordings and song writing.

Just saw this. Tosin is using the QC here!!! Sounds like his usual awesome-ness!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKMnWzHpmvI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I don’t… but they have a sound/tone that I would love to have.

I would like to see content with the QC on the ground and the reviewer using it as intended: foot switching presets/scenes.

based on listed specs I estimate the QC foot switches to be 2.75" apart. as an example: the Boss ES-8 and the Fractal FC12 foot switches are 3" apart. a small difference but will this be an issue? I don’t want to have be an ultra precise tap dancer.

1 Like

New one from Plini

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKOdBDJhScf/?igshid=fkgpnf41vgsq

Sadly this does not tell anything other than he is a very skilled guitarist. You cannot tell anything about tone quality here.

It’s manual day peeps…
Instruction manual… just to be clear xD