Omega Ampworks Granophyre Presets Thread

these are fucking mint! thanks a bunch!
I recently bought an 8 string and all my les paul presets weren’t really translating well.
this really sent in me in the right direction.

1 Like

Glad you found them useful man!

I made an account to just tell you thanks so much man! I am awful at dialing in tones and I bought Omega ampworks to record with. You had some rhythm presets that were pretty great for breakdowns and riffs. Really made my life easier on the 8 string! Post a reply if you update the file with more tones for Chugging and breakdowns! Sounds amazing!

1 Like

These Cleans.xml (2.3 KB)

Thanks for the kind words!

I just added 6 new presets based on Immortal “At The Heart of Winter” and “Sons of Northern Darkness”, called “WinterHeart” and “NorthernDark”, you can find them here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xkihRA0N4pKITKuKuBhXhZXtXnNXuZQn

If you want to hear how they sound you can check out some Immortal covers I made on my YT channel:

hey stumbled onto the forums but have been using your presets that someone linked on the FB users group. Awesome stuff man, thank you so much for your time and effort on these presets.

cheers mate

1 Like

Do you have anything that would be good for Meshuggah? I’m really digging the new album and trying to recreate the tone like the following video:

I could work on it. I’ll try to come up with some presets in the next days

1 Like

Fantastic!! … Can’t thank you enough!! I’m new to this amp and loving it. I appreciate all the work you put into these patches.

Hi.
Is it possible to get Black Sabbath style tones out of Granophyre?
I’m using a Les Paul… anything that resembles Tony Iommi’s earlier Black Sabbath tones would work.
Any chance you could do a preset the gets me close to the Cleveland Hardcore band Integrity as well (something close to their tone on the records “Humanity is the Devil”)?
Thank you for any kind of help in advance!

Hi.
Just checking back. Any chance some of kind of Black Sabbath like preset could be done for Granophyre?
Kind regards.
Cheers