New to the plugin world (help with optimal setting)

I am checking out the Tim Henson plugin. It’s pretty cool. I’m still looking for the best of both worlds. Anyone know what preset to use for Rock or Metal on this one?

Also I have been looking at the settings. It all seems to work great with no clipping or pc consumption. Should I stick to 44 sample rate and 128 buffer? Or if my PC can do it, should I do 44 and the lowest buffer I can run with no clipping? If you didn’t have any trouble would you do 44/128? Or 48/128? Or if not what’s better? I ran the lowest buffer shown (16 I think) and I dont think I had any clipping.

Asking, but at the same time this is what I noticed on the site. The way this is stated. You can’t really get better than this, even if you choose better settings:

(Is 48 better or 44?)
So, basically we recommend using our plugins in 44.1Khz or 48Khz audio sessions with HIGH oversampling settings to get the best quality possible. You can usually raise the buffer size up to 128 or 256 samples without being able to detect much latency in the signal.

Another question. Is there a plugin designed to satisfy people who like music like Van Halen or AC/DC, Ozzy… Kiss and so on. Or can I get that out of Tim He sons plugin?

Cool stuff. I’m learning as I go.

Update. For now I’m doing 48 sample rate, and 64 buffer. I guess I’ll change it up if I find a reason.

:slight_smile: