My QC Pedalboard & power supply solution

I took a few pictures to show a few things I have commented on here lately. I’m showing the 1" rubber feet I used to get robust airflow under mine as well as a method I used to benefit from the factory supplied power supply. I read a lot of comments where the biggest concern with the factory power supply was its potential to break from handling it frequently. The thought seemed to focus on its lack of beefy materials to hold up against handly over time. So, I chose to keep it mounted in place and I only use the braided fancy drop cord to plug it in.

5 Likes

Great job, Gig! That’s a nice, tidy fly rig. What brand is the board?

1 Like

Gator - Thank you!

Very nice setup. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Mine sets on an adjustable notebook stand. The ventilation slot in the stand tray doesn’t match the QC vents. I just put 3 of those round flat clear stick on silicone dots, 4mm x 12mm, you get at Wally World or the big box stores along the top of the stand tray not the QC which sits on them. That tilts the QC and raises the top to allow ventillation and actually sticker than the included rubber “pads” not even thick enough to be feet.

1 Like

Looks great! Can you share exact names of this board and case? I might buy the same.