MIDI Support and Tuner

thank you, will play them!!

1 Like

the blueboard midi from IK will work?

I’m not sure if a DAW would be able to recognize a new MIDI device through Bluetooth.

Any controller that can send Note, PC and CC messages using a USB or MIDI cable should work fine.

One thing is certain. It works with TouchOSC. I tried it and I was able to control Plini from tablet wirelessly

1 Like

the Randall Rf3 3 Button Midi Footswitch would be useful?

It should work. Check the Behringer FCB1010, Logidy UMI3 or the ActitioN 4 USB, they’re around the same price point. The Behringer FCB1010 seems to be quite popular.

Keep in mind that if you choose a controller that only has MIDI ports, you will need an interface with MIDI inputs or a MIDI to USB cable.

i have the scarlett 2i4 wich have midi plugs.

I would check these boards and let you know!

1 Like

Please Neural DSP developping team, add Tuner Midi toogle option available for the plugins!!! I am building an Arduino footcontroller to control my Neural DSP plugins and It was a sad surprise to see that the Tuner activation is not in the Midi options! Please add this functionality,would be awesome! And metronome for standlone version too! Thanks! I LOVE your plugins!

Hi @Gonzalo , you know if there is in the roadmap the task of include Tuner control ( I mean just show or hide It) vía MIDI comand? Would be really helpful for all of users that use a MIDI interface to interact with the pluggins… Thanks!

1 Like

Is there any update about MIDI support for enabling/disabling tuner?

1 Like