Mesa Suite | Preset specific MIDI

Hello everyone,
I have just bought the Mesa suite a couple of hours ago and moving from Amplitube 5 I’ve got to say that I’m pretty happy with the sounds that I get.
The only problem I have is that I have 2 separate presets for distortion and cleans. I have a Line6 FBV Express Mk 2 midi footswitch that I use to switch between them. Now, I’m wondering if there is a way to change the MIDI keybinds for a specific preset because when I add the binds for enabling the doubler and the delay bypass on my distorted preset for leads they’re on every preset aswell, but I only like the doubler for my clean leads.
I should add that my footswitch has an expression pedal and 5 buttons including the expression pedal’s toe switch, 2 of the buttons are binded to preset changing and one for bypassing wah pedals when using this plugin alongside Amplitube. I find the toe switch harder to press as I play more while sitting, so it’s not really the best spot for binding any midi commands.
If something like this is not possible, I’m pretty sure that after some messing around I’ll be able to run the Mesa suite in between 2 Amplitube instances in Reaper, though I reckon it’ll be a bit resource-hungry.
I really hope anyone could bring an answer to my question.
Thanks in advance.