LOOPER with Upgraded Functions & possible 2 or 3 Loops

Yeah,

Hope this comes true.
I can‘t wait.
Gig next week

See you

Olaf

1 Like

Also would be great to be able to bring up the Looper at any time with a dedicated switch (fe ^ when in scene mode)
Also, “punch in” function meehh, useless

2 Likes

Hey Cmath,
I opened a thread to vote for this particular feature, which is here:

This function would allow to unlock Qc’s looper for a live / stage use, either for solo musicians who want to sync their looper with other midi devices, or for bands to communicate and sync tempo with other musicians ( i.e. drummers / drum machines / synths)

If they could get some ideas from this pedal, that would be a dream:

3 Likes

I’ve posted several times about improvements to the looper - for example being able to save loops permanently like the Headrush units can. Remember though that when the QC first shipped it didn’t even have a looper at all, so keep up the feature requests for the looper as it doesn’t feel like the looper is a priority for most people here and also for Neural DSP unfortunately…

2 Likes

Because the Looper hasn’t been addressed at ALL…
I’m purchasing the Sheeran Looper soon to start using for my acoustic shows.
Sucks because it’s ANOTHER LARGE investment of gear & I LOVE my Acoustic sound & effects that I have from the QC…so now I have to spend tons of time dialing in the Sheeran Looper sounds…which I can’t imagine can compete with my Captured QC sound or I have to have a MASSIVE pedalboard for the QC/Sheeran looper…

I was Hoping to Only be using the QC…we Shall See…

1 Like

Two loops would be great and it would expand the QC’s usability for me.

But the looper also needs a decay function.

+1 on needing 2 tracks that sync - I voted

1 Like

I’m still Hopeful that the Powers that be will listen to us on this post rolling out plug in compatibility! :flushed::man_shrugging:t2: