CorOS Version: 2.0.1
Describe your issue:
My QC seems to be getting worse since the 2.0.1 update. The problem may be unrelated to the update, as it was fine, at first. I updated on 03.09.23 and the problem first started last Friday 03.10.23. I would get an occasional ramp up in volume with either digital distortion in the unit or from overdriving our PA, but I made it thru the 3-hour gig with only one brief incident. Today 03.14.23 at soundcheck I was hearing static which seemed to be fixed by using input 2. Plugging into input jack 1the cord seemed a bit loose, so I switched over to input 2. Apparently, that was only a temporary solution or it was just a coincidence that changing inputs seemed to solve it, because during the gig I was getting loud static from the QC and had to abandon using it for my previous unit. The static has gotten progressively worse and seems to have started out as an intermittent problem and progressed to making my QC unusable.
Steps to reproduce your issue:
- Step 1 - plug in to either input and play
- Step 2 - There is no step 2. The problem started intermittently, has progressed to be almost constant, and unrelated to anything outside the QC
- Step 3
I expected this to happen:
The QC to function without change in output level or added static.
I have tried the following things:
- Changing input jacks
- Unplugging all cords other than input and output
- I tried different power supplies
- I did not try a different output. I’m using Mono 1 with an XLR cable. I DID try different XLR cables and this happened both in my home studio and thru our PA at a gig, so that means different sound systems, different cords and different electric power. The QC is plugged into a Furman PL-Plus at gigs.
I emailed email@example.com last Friday 03.10.23 (5 days ago) and I’ve heard nothing back.