Interaction with Neural

Can anyone confirm there is any interaction with Neural representatives on this board?

What is the board for if no one provides feedback or discourse?

Is there another forum? Seems to be some responses given on TGP but nothing on the home forum?

3 Likes

I haven’t seen any interaction with NDSP on this board. It appears to be a forum for users to connect and help each other out best as possible. Otherwise, I would suggest emailing NDSP support for specifics. Forum responses are at best from others that may have experience with the QC. I have seen Doug frequently reply to a few posts on TGP etc.

They should probably spend some time here on their site with people that have bought and may buy their product…

3 Likes

Agreed! Maybe they will become more responsive on this forum once the QC is rolled out to general public.

1 Like

I’ve seen Dan or other guys from support on the forum from time to time

1 Like

I fully agree with the OP. Though we don‘t know if NDSP still watch this forum. Customer feedback is so valuable for further developments. What‘s the point of noting and voting feature requests here if NDSP do not follow this forum? The topics at TGP (the 1000 pages thread) are so numerous and all over the place, I only follow and post there occasionally. The thread structure of this forum makes it a much better organised place.
So, if someone from NDSP is watching: Prove us wrong and say hello! :wink:

2 Likes

NDSP seem to be more active on their Discord channel.

Which channel is it?

I installed and checked. I don’t have issue with making a presence on TGP or Discord but this is the company forum. It blows my mind that there would be little to NO activity on this board from Neural.

L6 forum is similar in that respect

Fractal and Kemper interact with their peeps on their own site.

Be better.

3 Likes

I’m don’t want to another site for this stuff. To many sites to deal with as it is in the Guitar Multiverse. I was hoping this would be my one stop shop for all things QC. If another site has better goods then I’ll just go there and stay there.

1 Like

Yes, people tend to stick to well established forums.

To be honest I work for a software company known for its outstanding tech support.
We don’t go on our forum, it’s a user Forum.

If some company do it, fine, it does not mean the end user experience is better. I mean if you need tech support, contact support, they’ll answer pretty fast (from my experience) and I’d rather they do that instead of posting on their forum.

Cheers

2 Likes