Who from Neural DSP reads these forums?

Something I see crop up ocasionally after a really good post here is a comment from someone saying that Neural don’t actually read these forums.

Can anyone here explain more fully how this forum works with regard to Neural monitoring our feedback / feature requests etc?
Surely there is some process for Neural to take on board what people are saying here? If not it makes the whole thing a bit pointless really and shows something of a lack of regard for user feedback.

NDSP monitors the Unity/Discord and FB forums as needed. This is a community forum so support related questions are largely addressed via the community or directed to support as needed. If you have something pressing to be addressed with NDSP and or support etc., please email support@neuraldsp.com as needed.

So how do Feature Requests come to the attention of NDSP?

probably based on the number of votes

however it happens, it’s definitely happening;
They have addressed many of the most-voted-for Requests.
In fact, we probably still need a few moved to the ‘resolved’ category.

2 Likes

NDSP monitors the Unity/Discord and FB forums as needed and I will assume they look at votes for priority etc.

That’s definitely a TODO someone of NDSP or the mod team has to tackle asap. It’s important to get the votes back to vote on other stuff and also to have a clean feature request list.

I’ve been taking mine back from the highest-voted ones, or the ones that are obsolete.