I wish the WIFI worked as good as this thing looks and sounds

you could always get some old crappy wifi router from 10 years ago before all the new wifi bells and whistles and stand that up behind the other router and see if it works, that would show if its a legacy support issue. for instance, if yuo have an old nintendo DS it wont connect to anything better than B.

sometimes newer wifi stuff has g or b disabled or has settings to optimize N and it janks up B and G

401 error can be caused by wrong username/password

Every router / AP (even the newer modern ones, as long as they support 2,4ghz at all) I’ve owned had something like a “compatibility mode” or “legacy mode” to allow the older protocol versions to connect (like b and g). Try looking into the administration UI of your router / AP, search for a setting / mode that is named something along that and activate it.

2 Likes

experiencing the same shit everytime i need to update my QC, all my other devices connect fine to my router but not the QC, which is very very very very annoying, hope they can have this fixed ASAP.
I imagine this devalues the QC experience for 1st time users when they try to update their unit

1 Like

If it’s an hardware/positioning problem, there’s nothing they can do on the current units. Maybe on a Mark II Quad Cortex… if it’s firmware maybe an update can improve this but I think it’s just the quality/positioning of the wifi adapter inside the unit.

1 Like