How to get smooth swell using the volume pedal in the QC

I’m trying to figure out settings to get a smooth volume swell using a Roland EV-5 expression pedal to control the volume pedal. My signal jumps from silence to 100% without a smooth travel.

Thanks for any tips.

Mark

2 Likes

I couldn’t get that expression pedal to work with the QC. There is a lot out there on this topic. I ended up going with Dunlop Volume X8. Compact and versatile.

Thank you for the information.

You can´t. None of my expression pedals works with the volume block.
Must be a bug. I can only make it swipe from middle to full and that´s hard to control.
I´m using the gainblock. That works great!
D

same here, I would really like to see this feature added

Both of my expression pedals work with the volume block. One is a Paint Audio and the other is an M-Gear. Inexpensive but work just fine.

Have you run the ‘Recalibrate’ on the swipe-down I/O page? Tap on the expression pedal icon (‘EXP 1’ or ‘EXP 2’) for your pedal to go to the calibration screen. Make sure to hit the ‘Save’ button afterwards.

Neural should implement a swap for tip and sleeve to accommodate more expression pedals. Some expression pedals may have an external switch or a DIP switch inside you can change the settings on to get it to play nice with the Neural. Check your documentation.

1 Like