Gate Stutters On 1st and 2nd Strings

No matter how I adjust the Gate, it stutters on the those 2 strings, as the notes fade out. From the 3rd to the 6th, fade normally.

Just a thought… Have you attempted to slightly raise your pickup just on the hi side effectively giving a small boost? Secondly, I would consider a overdrive, DI, or impedance matching pedal to get best signal ratio into your system when running straight into your interface if not currently doing so.
Best Wishes

Thank you for the suggestions. I’ll give them a try.

I’ve run into the same issue with the built-in gate on some high gain tones in Archetype Nolly and Fortin NTS… Not sure what your setup is… I use Logic for recording and Mainstage for live, and in both I put another gate in the FX chain right before the NeuralDSP plugin… I set it to a moderate setting and then clamp down on the signal with the NeuralDSP built-in gate. Seems to do the trick, just have to adjust the thresholds until it’s nice. I find that my guitars with active pickups seem to react better than my guitars with passive pickups. In any case that’s my two cents. :innocent: