Garage band issue

I downloaded the Nolly setup on my desktop and it works perfectly fine however when I downloaded it on my laptop I can’t get it to work in garage band. the standalone app works perfect on my laptop and in garage band I can see Nolly right there in plugins but when I click it says this

Archetype Nolly could not be loaded. Please contact the software publisher for support using this software.

Error details:

The PACE License Support software required to validate the license for this product is not running. Try restarting your computer. If that doesn’t help, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the PACE License Support software. The latest installer can be found here:

http://www.ilok.com

I checked ilok and this computer is activated for it which should be obvious sense the standalone app works fine. I’ve tried deleting it and reinstalling it but still nothing. please help? lol

Hi @vincentav89. GarageBand is not part of the supported DAWs, but you can try disabling Gatekeeper:

Hi. Has anyone found a resolution to this issue. I’m facing the same problem with GarageBand.

@selarom.jl Unfortunately, disabling Gatekeeper is the only workaround at the moment.

Thanks @Gonzalo, I should’ve researched the compatibility before buying. I was thinking about moving away from that DAW and this might be the clincher.

1 Like