Garageband 10.4.4 - Plugins no longer work

Hi,

I’ve been using multiple Neural DSP plugins (Nolly, Gojira, Parallax) successfully in GarageBand for some time now. However with the latest update (10.4.4 - released a few days ago along with macOS Monterey), none of my plugins load, and I get the following message:

The PACE License Support software required to validate the license for this product is not running. Try restarting your computer. If that doesn’t help, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the PACE License Support software. The latest installer can be found here:

I’m wondering if this is a known issue, and whether there are any plans to solve it. I understand that GarageBand is not officially supported by Neural DSP, but as a hobbyist, it’s a good out of the box solution on macOS, and so far it has worked well for me. If there’s any way to resolve this issue, I’d avoid looking for a new DAW.

Thanks in advance!

Hey @jv0521!

We have addressed this in the following thread.

Please follow the thread above for updates regarding Garageband and if you have any further questions or need assistance please email support@neuraldsp.com

Thanks!

1 Like