Feature Request - Save Looper loops within the internal memory

nice feature, voted

1 Like

Fully agree. It would be very, very nice to be able to save, and load loops.

1 Like

Revisiting this, now that Headrush have released the ā€˜Coreā€™ modeller.

Iā€™ve just seen that this newly announced device does have the ability to load backing tracks to the unit via either the USB socket (from a USB memory stick) or even via Wifi (it can access your backing tracks - and presumably loops) via servers like Dropbox.

When I first started this Feature Request all I wanted was the ability to save loops on the QC internal memory, and I didnā€™t really see the need to be able to download loops from a memory stick or even via Wifi from a server. However the game has changed a bit with the release of the ā€˜Coreā€™ and being able to store tracks/loops on a memory stick or cloud and then access them straight on to the QC would be an extremely useful feature. Please vote!

2 Likes

voted

dear neuarl dsp team:
ā€œwhat makes it so difficult to implement this?ā€

if you implement storeable looping feature i will buy QC immediately!

thank you!

Voted. This is the only reason I am not selling my headrush yet, though already switched to QC - would be immensely helpful feature from the workflow perspective

Iā€™m glad this thread came back around. I had forgot to vote for it! I have a bad case of CRS lol. Voted now :smiley:

Now, off to go see what this ā€˜coreā€™ modeler is all about!

Well done - with 74 votes so far, thereā€™s hope that QC will do something about this oneā€¦ isnā€™t there? :roll_eyes:

1 Like