Expression Pedal Compatability

Hi all QC users. Been looking at Mission Engineering expression pedals and they seem like they’re compatible with certain units. Can I get any expression or do you have to get one compatible with the QC? Never had one so any thoughts would be great.

I got 2 of these. They work great! Not sure if it matters. I just avoided ones with switches, since that’s done internally in the QC. Just remember to calibrate it when you first plug it in. Also, when using it with the Wah block, you will probably end up limiting the actual range from 0-100. I ended up at 40-90%.

I’m using M-audio EX-P, works great

Can someone explain why a momentary switch on an expression pedal might be useful? I can see why a latching switch might be useful but when would you use a momentary switch on any expression pedal? Just seems like a lot of expression pedals come with either. Thanks

I have two of the Moog Expression pedals on my board as well. They work great!

I am trying to use Dunlop Mini Pedal DVP 4. Will this work? is there any thing I need to do to make it work. I know in able to make a AUX tuner out, I had to open and flick the dip switch inside.

It works like a champ. I have two of them attached to the QC. A TRS cable is all you need.

I suppose a momentary toeswitch switch could be used for something like, for example, if the expression pedal were being employed as a whammy, the switch could jump things up an octave when depressed. Or, maybe bring in more distortion, phaser, or a harmony for the duration of the press. I guess wherever there are options and flexibility someone will figure out a way to use it. Probably many of the same creative things people have come up with to do with momentary footswitches, can be applied to a toeswitch.