Expression pedal / Block bug

CorOS Version: 1.03

Describe your issue:
When I for example set as a first block a Gain block or wah or whatever and assign expression pedal to it, if a move that block to the right and place another effect in that spot, the expression pedal stops working on the asigned block and starts affecting the new effect placed on the first block, like it gets assigned to that spot on the chain instead of staying assigned to the desired block.
Also, I think that the parameters on the expression pedal should be modified with the rotary switches, it only allows me to adjust with the touch screen, so if a want to set for example the max value of the gain on the expression pedal to 50% it’s very hard to set the exact value on the touch screen, I have to struggle with it for a while getting 50,5% - 49,5% - 51% - an so on until I finally get to the 50% value. It would be so much easier with the rotary switches.

Steps to reproduce your issue:

1. Set a gain Block as first block on the grid.
  2. Assign expression pedal to control this.
  3. Move that block to the right on the grid and add a different effect (a capture for example)
  4. Now you can see that the expression pedal controls the gain of the capture instead of the gain block.

I expected this to happen:

I think that if I assign expression pedal to control wah for example, it should still control wah even if i move the wah block on the grid somewhere else, and not the effect placed where the wah was.
I also think that it should be possible to use rotary switches to set minimum and maximum values on expression pedal.

Hi, regarding your second point: “… it only allows me to adjust with the touch screen, so if a want to set for example the max value of the gain on the expression pedal to 50% it’s very hard to set the exact value on the touch screen, …”

I struggled with this as well then realised you can tap the number (i.e. the 51%) and type in the exact number you want. Hope that partly helps.

1 Like