Experiences from users using QC as main sound card

Hi, i’m looking forward to have any returns from users of the QC as their main audio sound card.

If i go one day with the QC, it will become my main sound card for everything like recording acoustic instruments, vocals, electric guitar & bass (obviously)…

Thx

Nobody ?

Any feedback would be great especially some pros and cons or comparison between the QC as sound card and brands like Universal audio, antelope etc…

Hello, Pixelman,
I did just that recently, I replaced my Antelope Zen Tour 1st gen ( not the Synergy Core) with a QC and, frankly, can’t notice any difference. The QC converters are of great quality, obviously. Hope this helps :wink:

2 Likes

Hi there, I up this cause still don’t have a QC and still don’t have a new soundcard.

Any feedback (good or bad) would be appreciated as I think now a lot of people have a lot of experience with it.

I used to use a firewire 410 for long time (with spdif for Kemper head) but not stable anymore so i use now a focusrite 2i2 (without spdif).

My goal is to win some place, stability and quality.

So was thinking that/
Replace my Hackintosh by a mac mini
Replace my Soundcard/Kemper/remote with the Quad Cortex (Even I love my kemper and the QC have to improves a lot more to reach the expectetions, if i understood it right)