CorOS Version: 1.x
Describe your issue:
I found that my effects loop would often clip the signal so experimented with plugging the Send directly into the Return with a single cable and without any effects. This loop also adds a noticeable amount of gain to the signal. This is true both when using Effects Loop 1 and 2.
Is this an issue with my QC or is it possible that I am doing something wrong?
Steps to reproduce your issue:
- Add FX Loop to empty patch and connect Send 1 directly to Return 1 with a single cable.
- Record a short Loop using Looper to make sure comparison is fair.
- Turn on and off the FX Loop and listen to the difference.
I expected this to happen:
When there are no pedals in the FX loop I would expect gain to stay at unity.
I have tried the following things:
- I have tried FX Loop 2, which has this same problem.
- Lowering the Send level to around -5dB seems to get the loop back to unity gain, but is this correct behavior?