Editor? Anyone

I love the QC! But as someone that bought the QC with the intention of designing presets, Captures and selling them, I have to say I am getting more than a little annoyed we still don’t have an editor. And we still don’t have the ability to port our NDSP Plugins over to the QC.

Come on NDSP. We all love the device but where’s the editor and Plugin porting capability?

They are aware of these requests as I think they are probably the most common requests. Both of these supposed to be on the plan already, and they’ll deliver it as soon as they can. Meanwhile, even myself (a dedicated PC person who hates doing things on modelers) don’t find it too bad. It’s a well designed UI - so just work with what you can and know that the rest is in the works

3 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better :grinning:

3 Likes

You are NOT the Lone Ranger, and many are and have been waiting a long time now for these things. I do believe that “they are working on it” needs a new status update as well…

2 Likes

Neural development has stated an editor is in the works etc.

1 Like

I stepped into the Quad Cortex knowing that it didn’t have as many options as some of the other modelers - and that was acceptable. I’m patient. I love it as it is - everything else is a bonus. When the editor comes out, I have no doubt that it will be amazing.

1 Like

They are in the development stage, unfortunately there is no additional information available other than the monthly development updates:

https://neuraldsp.com/news

Might be a bit of a hot take here…but as long as the missing desktop editor will keep the preset salesmen at bay I couldn´t be happier without one…How many “best” preset packs are out there for the Kemper for example?
One of the things I love most about the Cortex is the community driven capture and preset cloud. An easier way to try out the presets and captures would be a lot higher on my wishlist.
Take your time NDSP :smiley:

5 Likes

Please review our news page for developer updates. Any updates that NDSP is ready to share will be updated there, please do not ask in the channel. News - Neural DSP

1 Like

I would argue that the profile market is one of the core strenghts of the Kemper.
And could be for the QC as well.
ESPECIALLY since it is able to capture drive pedals.

I mean in the end no one is forcing you to buy anything.

I would even say, since the interface of the QC is pretty good, an offline way to organize captures and presets via USB on PC/MAC is more important for this product right now than an editor. Even though I really want one.

1 Like

Can we ask about where the PR side of the house is @ NDSP? They are no where to be found… Once you find one, please send one with thick skin to TGP because He/She is needed to provide status reports (weekly) on where we are for update and Editor wise… Thanks.

2 Likes

Good idea! Would love to see a blogpage from NSDP where they write about stuff they are working on, bigg stuff, minor stuff, random stuff and just about everything, pictures of hardware etc :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like